The building, representing the heart of this location, dates back to 1600. It was home and refuge for the farmers who cultivated all the surrounding land.
After being abandoned for over a century, it was recovered by us maintaining its strong historical personality, but transformed and expanded.
Today it is completely dedicated to tourist accommodation for those who, like us, love nature, believe in it and receive positive stimuli from it.
We dedicate ourselves with passion to the maintenance and development over time of this magical place, in order to transmit it and share it with our guests.